Monday, August 25, 2014

Optimus Prime Learns, too!

Sometimes learning is play and play is learning. I am not that mom who is all about unschooling, probably because I grew up in the classroom and find it a very fun and stimulating. And please don't read into that, I am not against it either. Especially since I am learning that every child is different in their learning abilities. It works for some, but not for us.

And so, yes, I DO let my boys dress up to do their work, because, quite frankly, what fun is it NOT to. ;)


 Here is what I had put together at our -now- old place. It was a funky shaped open floor plan, which was the breakfast room/dining room/kitchen. And although it was ok for those who entertain guests and like having one big open space, I wasn't a big fan of it, but we made it work. (AND I am still very thankful for it)

PRO: I had a TON of wall space! I was able to get nearly every chart we needed to visualize -(and have quick references instead of fumbling through cards/charts) phonics and math and everything in between. LOVED that feature! (New room set up photos coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment