Wednesday, August 20, 2014

We Moved!

So, um... yeeeeaaaahhhhh-- It's been a minute hasn't it?! Ah, yes, we have had a lot going on since I once desired blogging, and maybe I was in my own little world when I thought I could be that "Super Mom" who could handle it all. I just couldn't. I admit it. (just today, though)

BUT! Here I am, giving an update! YAY!!! It's a start, yes?

Oh! And then, we MOVED! My husband's job gave us an opportunity to a different position in the company. In that opportunity, it meant moving. To. Another. State. Goodbye Texas! Hello, Oklahoma.) Move went as our good Lord had planned for us, and SO many blessings along the way between seeing family AND being placed in the paths of some really great people! #thankful


Bare with me, I have a lot to share, tons of pictures, and it is going to take some time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment