Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School 2012!

Here we are! Another year. Seems like summer went by so fast and now I have a tall handsome sophomore in high school and a sweet boy starting kindergarten! I am truly blessed! 

Here is my Jeremy who was not thrilled about the photo, but I gently reminded him that the photos are for me. They are my right, by bragging rights and for my own use copyright via stretch marks! I did promise him though that I would not post the photo on Facebook! Keeping my promise! 

$


Here is my Kieney Bean! I love my child so much! He was SO ready to start home school Kindergarten! He stated, "Mom, we are a team and we are going to teach each other!" How sweet is that?! AND-- how true it is as well!




I am so thankful for the opportunity to home school my youngest children. This is definitely an adventure that is exciting yet terrifying at the same time. If God brings us to it, he will equip us for it! That is the very saying I am holding on to with this adventure! Happy School 2012 Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment